pirates raiders Index du Forum

pirates raiders Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App Admin Not A Verified User

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates raiders Index du Forum -> Espace public des -PR- de Sigma -> Bureau des candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rancal

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Admin Not A Verified User Répondre en citant

Facebook App Admin Not A Verified User
> DOWNLOAD

Here's What It Looks Like See More on World's Coolest Offices More Stories Popular Latest Load More Most Popular on Facebook What the Rise of Hip Hop Culture in Korea Can Teach Us About Cultural Relevancy and Sensitivity This Is WhyMillennials Care so Much About Work-Life Balance IncreaseEmployee Productivity, Creativity, and Loyalty by Offering This at Work Use These 5 Steps to Quickly Become an Expert in Anything Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, and Mark Cuban Consume 50 Books a Year (More or Less). Verified Profile Inc. Life Disruptive 25 Best Workplaces Icons of Entrepreneurship Extreme Entrepreneurship Main Street World's Coolest Offices College Startups Founders 10 Design Awards Americas Most Productive Entrepreneurs Video Tip Sheet The Playbook Founders Forum Peak Performance Women Who Lead Notes to My Younger Self World's Coolest Offices How I Did It Lift Inc. Here's Their Take By Greg Harris Why This High-Powered Company Goes Nuts Over Ping-Pong (Really. would love for you to stick around. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Only One Should Be By Sonya Mann 1 Simple Habit Practiced by Tim Ferriss That Can Transform Your Career in 2018 By Kevin Hong Sign Up for Today's 5 Must Reads Sign Me Up Follow inc. Women's Summit Inc.5000 Conference & Gala Iconic GrowCo Conference Inc. BrandView NEWSLETTERS MAGAZINE PARTNER CONTENT Inc. Live Events Full Schedule Inc. Contact Us e: infobiostall.com t: 0121 286 6667 . Franchise PODCASTS GUIDES AND REVIEWS Startup Finance Operations Sales & Marketing Technology SUBSCRIBE ADVERTISE PREMIUM SERVICES Inc. Here's Why How WeWork Became the Starbucks of Office Culture See More on Company of the Year Inc. –Juicy Scripter Dec 21 '11 at 20:28 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 19 down vote The other developer will need to verify himself as a Developer by going to before you can add him. After adding a verified phone number to the colleagues facebook account I was able to add him as a developer. Home Portfolio Blog About Us Contact Us . Here's How to Tell Who's Really Worth Listening To Startup Grow Lead Innovate Technology Money Inc. Branded Content Inc. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Ryan VIDEO Inside the Spaceship: 7 Secrets of Apple's Incredible New Offices VIDEO Facebook Is Building an Entire Town for Menlo Park Employees. We just found out that Facebook apparently requires a phone-verified account for developers. 5000 The 2017 US List The 2017 Europe List Apply Inc. –Bjoern Dec 21 '11 at 20:22 BjoernSjut, I think the major disagreement is not what you want to be answered but what you're asking for. Even though the colleague has a verified account with Facebook that he uses, Facebook claims when I try to add him that he "is not a verified" user. Verified Businesses Inc. Arabia SITEMAP PRIVACY PRESS QUERIES AD CHOICE Toggle navigation Search Newsletters Follow Subscribe 404 Page Not Found Sorry, this page isn't available. .. Here Are 8 You Need to Read in 2018 Most Watched Want to See If Someone Is a Good Leader? Send Them an Email How to Become a Better Leader in 2018: 5 Things You Should Do in January This $80 Gadget Can Finally Correct Your Terrible Posture How to Change Your Company's Culture With Just a Pen and Paper Shark Tank's Daymond John Gives His Honest Opinion on Everything From Trump to Vodka From the Magazine Finally Starting Your Business This Year? Here's Your Ultimate 12-Point Checklist Why 2018 Is the Beginning of the End for Smartphones Zumba Co-Founder: Here's When You Should Leave Money on the Table Why the Most Hated-On New Ice Cream Brand in America Is a Booming $100 Million Business Suddenly, Everyone's a Business Expert. Kodak and Telegram Are Both Doing ICOs. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook roles or ask your own question. asked 6 years ago viewed 14,753 times active 5 years, 8 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Farewell, Winter Bash 2017! Related 3Getting list of users from our facebook connect application355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service54Get application id from user access token (or verify the source application for a token)2Registration And Login with facebook4Adding a Facebook app administrator who is not a friend-1I cannot be added as a developer or administrator to an app page1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?3Getting Facebook user ID from message dialog0I can't get a facebook app id even though I'm verified1Facebook Cannot message users who are not admins, developers or tester Hot Network Questions What is a Green Word? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table How to check if string contain alphabetic characters or alphabetic characters and numbers? Why doesn't soda go flat immediately after opening? Divide column of a matrix by a specific number Finding pairs of Amicable Numbers, up to 10000 what's a circus like? Is there a function that grows faster than exponentially but slower than a factorial? What is the mistake in "There are many Danes who speak English"? If 60 is equal to LX------ How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? What's the motivation of entropy as a combinatorical tool? What problems is it able to solve? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? Infinite dimensional vector space, attempt at a proof? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Minimise the count of prime factors through insertion Compare two numbers given as strings Aligning labels of nodes in tikz diagram Why is ReLU used as an activation function? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Are there any Boeing B747 still flying for commercial use? Get the file path relatively more hot questions question feed . 5000 Europe Special Reports Best Industries 30 Under 30 The Inc. Staff The Future of Farming May Not Involve Dirt or Sun 25 Groundbreaking Companies to Watch in 2017 See More on Disruptive 25 Best Workplaces 2017 We Asked 169,000 Workers About What Makes Their Workplace Great. Thought leadership for business ownersWhat is this? Chase Ink view How One Small Business Plans to Take On Big Soda SAPview The Business of Ramen: How One Machine Company Leads in Noodle-Making The UPS Store view The Secret to Managing Your Marketing--Effortlessly HRCIview Retention in the Age of Job Hopping Amarilloview Technology and Lifestyle Choices Spearhead Business Migration Capital Oneview Want the Secret to Hiring Great Workers? It's Not Compensation Special Reports Company of the Year Meet the Most Impressive Companies of 2017 By Inc. rev2018.1.10.28332 . Plus Send Press Releases Get Published OTHER EDITIONS Inc. shareimprove this answer answered Dec 21 '11 at 19:26 Andrew Kozak 1,45921934 13 Hi Andrew, thanks for the quick reply - that actually wasn't the driver. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. –Juicy Scripter Dec 21 '11 at 19:37 AndrewMarshall, you still correct about programming question, what we see here is not programming and not technical question! –Juicy Scripter Dec 21 '11 at 19:38 Juicy Scripter: I also thought a while before submitting it, but in my view it was a question regarding how to enable programming on the FB platform 5a02188284
facebook comment likes exchangefacebook app for nokiainstall facebook home pagefacebook application download for samsung galaxy aceveya facebook 39;a kaydol ifreni mi unuttundownload blackberry facebook 2.0facebook app maker onlinefacebook minion codehow to download facebook app on samsungstatus for facebook in arabic for love
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pirates raiders Index du Forum -> Espace public des -PR- de Sigma -> Bureau des candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange